:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

She is very beautiful!! ^ㅡ^

Comments

Person1nThe3rd ::: Favorites
whatever you say, she is one HECK of a lip-syncher! go to love her for that
07-05-06 02:44:27
Ha ha, they're not all like this.. ((Though, I dislike miming too, it's VERY boring.. I'd rather hear bad singing 'cause I like to know how people sing live =D Especially when they're dancing, anyone who can sing and dance has skills!!)) Depends who's singing and where it is, I think. Is she bad live?
07-01-15 15:37:28
07-01-14 08:19:54
Dahlin... I adore the girl too... I only meant by stolen that the choreographer couldve at least tried to only be inspired and to copy/paste like he did... Do you know that this fabulous song (and also her new version of Downtown (wich I find fabulous) have never been heard in France? I mean it's only a few hours away and her record company keeps jumping over that country to go to Italy and Germany!
06-11-22 04:23:41
P'raps not 'stolen' but 'borrowed'. Eventhough every time I hear it and see it, it sounds so fresh and new. I know that was also a hallmark of Bob Fosse's work.But babe Emma certainly makes it her own. I especially like her version of Downtown (for Children In Need)a true 60's classic that the great Petula Clark gave us. I think Emma's version is even better. Sorry for waffling on, but I just love our lil Em!
06-11-22 04:18:07
06-11-21 18:55:10
06-11-18 18:07:01
06-11-16 15:25:28
06-09-28 18:08:40
06-09-28 18:07:52

No comments: