Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rock Band - Limelight (DLC)

Duration: 05:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-04 05:00:59
User: OokamiDoragon
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Rock  Band  Rush  Limelight  Drums  Expert  

Description:

As you notice I mess up on some simple stuff...If I'm playing I barely see the notes. I zone and listen to the music xD. Not too bad though...I got 170,312 with a 200 (or so..I can't remember and the video is blurry) note streak. All and all not bad I'd say! *Side note: My yellow and red pads are faulty so if you see a note get past in a stream of red or yellow, it's not me DX it's the faulty pads.

Comments

imballinfellas23 ::: Favorites  2008-01-13 19:00:17

nice job
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Lisa Lashes - Freaky Lookin
Norfolk State University- HBOTBs 2007
Mosh
TALIBAN DANCE
pull ups on the top of a crane


 

No comments: