Monday, February 4, 2008

GunZ Dagger Styling -- Trans Siberian A Last Illusion

Duration: 08:56 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-15 04:24:36
User: dagolu
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

GunZ  the  duel  online  trans  siberian  dagger  dagolu  orchestra  last  illusion  own  pwn  

Description:

the view of GunZ through the eyes of a dagger styler. By the way, GunZ is a very ego based game, so keep your comments at least constructive. The music is A Last Illusion by the TSO followed by Christmas Bells, Carousels & Time. oh, and I can't do anything about the fact that it isn't cropped. my screen capture resolution was 1280 by 1160 and the game's resolution was 800 by 600. I'll look into ways to fix that

Comments

dagolu ::: Favorites  2007-12-18 06:50:30

looking forward to them, so aside from the quality of the video, how's my skil in the game? probably not up to -do- standard though.
__________________________________________________
CysoteDokgo ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 23:16:37

I've simply created a new account. People kept confusing me since my old name was thered207. I made a new account as my full Role-play name Cysote Dokgo. I'm going to start releasing new vids soon on this account.
__________________________________________________
dagolu ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 06:45:42

well, it looks like you just created your account, there's no videos attatched to it. I've seen the do dagger videos (freaking amazing) did you forget your old password or create a new account or what?
__________________________________________________
CysoteDokgo ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 01:39:26

Check out some of my videos. All the clips last less than 20 seconds and are straight to the point---while looking cool. When you have a lot of time where you're just dashing around and sometimes hitting them, and they're sometimes hitting you...it gets boring. Search up Do Dagger, Do Dagger 2, and Do Dagger3. Those are my Frag Vids. You also might want to check out DD4 on Google video.
__________________________________________________
dagolu ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 08:00:52

I already did that. it's tough condensing 50+ minutes of gameplay down to just a few. any tips on what you guys consider boring and good (times in the movie). I just had to have some longer clips because it's painful to the eyes if you go from a normal clip to a clip where I'm in the middle of an attack. But thanks for the comment anyway.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

U.S.A.123 - Virgin Islands 59
Nate Robinson's Great Put-Back Dunk vs Heat
Top 10 Dunks from 2004 NBA Playoffs
"Dexter's big shot" (My dog's first gig)
What would you do?


 

No comments: