Wednesday, February 6, 2008

De MUGEN Battle 32: Nao vs. Ryu

Duration: 05:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-14 01:19:28
User: DeNice1776
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

MUGEN  Capcom  SNK  KOF  Street  Fighter  Ryu  Nao  Match  Fight  

Description:

Tale of De Tape This was just a random match that I recorded while I was cooling down from the Ciel/Sachiel encounter... and I liked it so much that I decided to play it on YouTube for you guys. In case you don't know, Nao is an edited K' with two modes, a flameless one where he relies on combination attacks and a flame one where he played very similar to K' himself, with some extra goodies... I altered his CNS & CMD files so that he wouldn't need to meet the life requirement to use all his moves, something that I never really liked for any of the AKOF characters in general. His opponent is P.o.t.S. updated Ryu... and still, I think out of all his characters, Ryu is ironically the weakest out of them all. He just doesn't really click on all his cylinders as, persay... AI Sakura. Anyways, I hope you enjoy watching. I really don't know if I'll be playing at Nao alot, since I'm more of a fan of Jin's K-Blood anyways.

Comments

Evilkidbroly ::: Favorites  2007-04-28 09:23:38

SO AM I
__________________________________________________
ShinHeroDS ::: Favorites  2007-04-27 19:51:47

I'M A FAN OF JIN'S K_BLOOD TO but I don't have mugen 100/100
__________________________________________________
ExeErdna ::: Favorites  2007-04-27 06:32:13

thats nao true power damn i knew he was good but damn!!! can you plz tell me how did you alter his CNS & CMD files 5 stars and favorited
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Chris Brown gives marital advice
Potentially great drummer? girl of six.
mcr live in manila
Best Indian Music Video w/ English Subtitles
Ginger Snaps Back:The Beginning pt.1


 

No comments: