Friday, January 11, 2008

The Chipmunks - Alvin And The Chipmunks - Witch Doctor

Duration: 03:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-31 18:13:04
User: mikcool55
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Alvin  And  The  Chipmunks  Track  Music  video  witch  doctor  song  

Description:

The Chipmunks ! Yeah... In the place to be!! Chipmunks on the M.I.C. Witch Doctor Everybody can they do it (can they do it) Come on people let's get to it (let's get to it) Come on shake, come on roll Everybody hit the floor Come on shake, come on roll Hit the Chipmunks here we go!! I told the Witch Doctor I was in love with you I told the Witch Doctor you didn't love me too And then the Witch Doctor he told me what to do He told me: CHORUS: Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Yo! DJ pump this party Everybody can they do it (can they do it) Come on people let's get to it (let's get to it) Come on shake, come on roll Everybody hit the floor Come on shake, come on roll Hit the Chipmunks here we go!! Alvin!! Simon!! Theodore!! I told the Witch Doctor you didn't love me true I told the Witch Doctor you didn't love me nice And then the Witch Doctor he gave me this advice He said: Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang You've been keeping love from me That's not very smart So I went out and found myself Someone to tell me how to win a heart My friend the Witch Doctor He taught me what to say My friend the Witch Doctor He taught me what to do I know that you'll be mine When I say this to you Wooaaah!!! Everybody can they do it (can they do it) Come on people let's get to it (let's get to it) Come on shake, come on roll Everybody hit the floor Come on shake, come on roll Hit the Chipmunks here we go!! Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang Oooh eee oooh ah ah ting tang Walla walla bang bang

Comments

NINI19151 ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 16:09:43

The first!!!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bored (comment i dont care)
Liason - Do You Know
STREETPARADE 2003, AXE-Chicks - Part 1
natalie shannon daniela home video
Ireland 2003
Marion Barber doesn't give up
Little_Smosh - Best car ever (Orginal by Smosh)
SUPER COOL
dirt mendoza
all sport star`s (Funny)
Jason Bonham on his childhood
Geometry Wars Random Run
Dominican Girl Dancing merengue
eyes
Lara Fabian - Adagio (From Lara With Love) Awesome! Amazing!
hannah montana/miley stewert best of both worlds
Stupid Videos: Nitght time
SurSeries '07: Batista vs Taker-HiaC 3/3
Texas Economy, and news media distortion
be happy


 

No comments: