Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank you to my subscribers! (75 +)

Duration: 01:01 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-28 11:20:14
User: BadboyzSpy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Thank  you  subscribers  

Description:

Thank you to all my subscribers. Everyday we are getting closer to my goal! My goal is 1,000 subscribers and hopefully by Summer we will have this. If you subscribe to me I will make sure I subscribe back. The best part is if you subscribe to me almost all of your videos will be watched. About 50% of my subscribers videos will receive a comment. I try to give them out evenly and I give advice and compliments in my comments.

Comments

gabe1089 ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 01:23:23

Pretty cool :)
__________________________________________________
BadboyzSpy ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 11:32:11

thank you so much. I just subscribed to you too.
__________________________________________________
virtualwenrog ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 11:31:07

Sounds awesome! I subscribed!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Yeniden Türkiyem
[Mcs]Que quieres conseguir con las drogas
ESPN's Latest on Kobe Trade - 10/23
[2003] PINK FLOYD. The Dark Side Of The Moon #23. Gerry Has
Hamish Eating a Lemon
Basketball Baby
Access Hollywood- Jonas Brothers Christmas Shopping
Bleeding Through - Love Lost In A Hail Of Gunfire (Live AZ)
little kid sings baby got back funny hidden camera
TR Legend DS 6
Digimon-Wishmaster
halo 3 grunts
GLTTER
JLo
coca e mentos tarocco
Jade Raymond Interview (Gamersyde Diaries) Part 2/2
la mean girl
Poke imam
Friends Montage Skateurbia
i want melly to myself


 

No comments: