Monday, December 31, 2007

Bi Rain - In My Bed

Duration: 06:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-25 06:03:39
User: jstasimplegrl
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Bed  Rain  

Description:

aaaahhh one of my fav songs from him! enjoy! (i think its called "in my bed" aka "the bed i laid in") The Bed I Laid In translation by: Cho (also credit: aheeyah.com) I heard it today That you already have a new man From you friends mouth, it was passed on How you were keeping company surprised me You made the same present that you gave me Adding a letter with the same content Saying that this kind of love is a first for you, baby Lay in the bed I laid in Giving the same look you once gave me Split love with another person, how could you already forget me like this I don't believe it, did you ever really love me I still can't fathom loving again yet Call him by the same nickname you called me Hold his hand at the places I took you to Like a person at a march for the first time, pretend to wait in anticipation Those were all precious memories made with me They'll all be erased if you do them with him too Why are you erasing our memories, why why Lay in the bed I laid in Giving the same look you once gave me Split love with another person, how could you already forget me like this I don't believe it, did you ever really love me I still can't fathom loving again yet The car I rode in The chair I sat in That person is standing in my place The lips that once told me they loved me are now matching someone else's lips Sources: Veoh.com

Comments

Trackgrrl13 ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 20:47:11

Go cry it out.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Blog-Lyme Disease
Fight 1
silkroad grinding
Prison Break fan vid clip ("Umbrella") by Joanna
Studiticket
i'll be
Life's What You Make It Hannah Montana
Naruto Shippuuden Ep. 33 a
how to down laod silab
JCA Mill Rythe Blind trail *
The Story of John
Mouse-Phobia
Kyles Party Crazy Awesomeness
Lumberjack Fairy
Nana part ep9.Nobu a casa di Nana
calvin nearly plays a game
Patrick And Jordan Part 1
bts:dreaming
Sclub8 - Playing Risk
mcdonalds rap spoof


 

No comments: