Saturday, December 8, 2007

As Long As You're Mine Chapter 1 [This Feels So Right]

Duration: 04:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-08 02:12:28
User: dietpepsi21
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

long  you're  mine  troy  bolton  gabriella  montez  sharpay  ryan  evans  chad  danforth  taylor  mckessie  

Description:

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU WATCH!!!!!! ---------------------------------- I decided to give stories a try!! So...if you like it I will make more chapters...if it gets bad ratings and comments, then I will stop. So please tell me what you think. And btw this is my first chapter, made within 15 minutes, at 1:00 a.m. So forgive me if its not that good. ----------------------------------- Thanx for reading!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

holy Bible # 30 part #4
NO SE ME HACE FACIL - ALEJANDRO FERNANDEZ Official
The Comfy Chair I
Breaking News! Part 1!
whale Tsunami
SNOWS AT X'MAS
OMWF - Rest In Peace
Incubus Live @ The Wiltern: In My Room
Jonas Brothers-Take A Breath*chipmunk style*
El mejor flaustista de Venezuela - Pedro Eustache
SNOOP DOGG-UP JUMP THA BOOGIE feat.KURUPT
Ireland 2002 The Guiness Factory
Bigfoot Bob Heironimus Side by Side Patty Film Comparison
The Job Search - Stanford GSB Show 2007
rammstein: engel subtitled
Goapele - Different
Coke Can Rounders
Kasteel Almere
HMV 2 Bloopers
An Invitation ((KOH 2007))


 

No comments: