Monday, November 26, 2007

Rhode Island#1 "Most Corrupt Judge Frank Cenerini"By Marilyn

Duration: 08:51 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-22 12:26:37
User: msheldon22
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

go to www.caught.net ,now! views actually exceed 3,600 on this film original was corrupted & I had to put this copy up & start over. I protested Judge Cenerini outside Wakefield,RI courthouse,he retaliated placing me in contempt and locked me up! I made courtesy calls to Judge DeRobbio, who is over that court , that I was going to hold a protest . He stated it's Freedom of Speech and public property ,no problem! Capitol cops threatened me with arrest as I sat in my walker passing out fliers stating I couldn't" speak badly about the courthouse & forced me to leave ,threatened others with arrest if they spoke to me chasing them away! . I went to entrance of , Rte 1 in the pouring rain handing out 96 fliers. Later they wouldn't let me use my walker to go through metal detector as I had many times ADA violation.Chief Judge Williams was outraged they violated my rights Then Judge Cenerini accused me of filing the flier at district clerks office, Christina. I related I didn't ,he yelled quiet,I told him it didn't happen,he was abusing his rights and mine. He had her come in ,,She confirmed receiving it outside , he said he thought it was inside.. I related he had retaliated whereas the flier was about him . He placed me in contempt$500.--, I then said shame on him , he ordered me to 24 hrs in ACI , Correctional Institute. Later he offered if I apologized I could go home. I said never happen he was the one in the wrong not me. In jail there were rats,roaches,unknown rashes and staph infections mercer. This is judicial misconduct, abuse of power and yes retaliation ! This was a civil case I was a witness never allowed to speak which was my right for I was a party to the case even though the judge repeatedly stated I wasn't. Later he signed a warrant for my arrest , seizing all cameras ,camcorders,computers,vcr's,tvs ,antenna,320 tv show tapes we are producers,and other tapes, all electronics so as I could not upload videos I had on corruption of the town and police , Hopkinton, RI . Landlord R Manfredi SR of Westerly his son Christian went into my basement , Loren Gingerella Bldg inspector and cop Whewell to inspect court ordered repairs owner had to make , police were court ordered to stay with owner whereas he had assaulted me and I had a no trespass order on him.Richie & Loren stated she has fucking cameras and recorders down here and they would talk outside. son pointed to cam out in open. Loren gave hi sign to cop to leave & son left. Loren & Richie stayed & cut camera wires, screen went black I made out a complaint . He demanded I give him the master Tape I refused . He got ok for me to drop it off later after I made a copy,I did. Chief Scuncio ,owner,cops,Loren,attys everyone knew A/V cam was there ,plus there were disclaimer signs up advising them I told them house live,they were on cam also hand held camcorder followed them. Days later I told town mgr Wm DeLebro & town atty I was going to upload videos on corruption on town & police ,that day they arrested me,felony wiretapping.Being released Sgt Dan Baruti asked if I had uploaded videos hm !Marilyn Sheldon

Comments

No comments: