Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Re: BBC reports WTC 7 fell 23 minutes too soon

Duration: 10:37 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-11 00:49:49
User: cortmeister262
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I Am Wrong, That Is Bldg 7! Which wine goes best when you're eating crow? Hmm? Well, you're absolutely RIGHT about the building in question being bldg 7 BadCase! I went to the BBC site and they concede that IS Bldg. 7 in the background! So look at me with egg on my face! Does that mean that the 9/11 conspiracy was as wide as you imply? I still don't think that Bush would be tipping off the BBC, but I've been wrong before! Watch this video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NefExHDu3s I'd describe my position on this as skeptical. If you're correct about the media knowing all about 9/11, and all of them keeping quiet it; then it's "over" and we're already slaves to the corporations. The time could be wrong on the video. That either IS bldg.7 (to her left) OR it isn't. If the BBC knew that bldg.7 was going to be "pulled" (and the whole 9/11 plot too?) FoxNews would've also known along with ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, Local NY radio, and TV NEWS station. I saw this video months, (years?) ago, or whenever it was first out and at first I thought oh wow that doesn't fit. How could they call bldg7 collapsed and get the time wrong? Is London on daylight savings time and did that play any role in the time mixup? Then a friend sent my your video with the message "Have you seen this?" and I looked at it with fresh eyes. I never thought there was anything funny or "off" about it until May 9, 2007, just a couple days ago. CIA cover stories are usually "ready to go", after the event, there's no need for a pre-emptive news strike; not in these days of breaking news. Bush trusts Carl Rove and Dick Cheney for a reason, and they leak through Robert Novak and NYTimes reporter Judith Miller; NEVER through the BBC. The BBC is considered to be absolutely hostile to Blair and "medieval" toward Bush. Isn't the BBC considered to be even more "liberal" than CBS (Dan Rather @ the time)? This video makes the BBC out to be accessories to murder, along with every other member of the media. It seems to me that this could be settled by simply finding out where the BBC video was shot, and comparing THAT to where the CBS "collapse" video was shot. Those WERE separate camera angles! Point a camera, match the shots and there you have it, proof; one-way or the other. That either IS bldg 7 or it ISN'T, your theory can be proved or disproved, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Well, BadCase is absolutely RIGHT about the building in question being bldg 7! I went to the BBC site and they concede that IS Bldg. 7 in the background! So look at me with egg on my face! Does that mean that the 9/11 conspiracy was as wide as you imply? I still don't think that Bush would be tipping off the BBC, but I've been wrong before!

Comments

No comments: