Friday, November 9, 2007

CrashTV Ann Arbor Juggling Convention Part 2

Duration: 09:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-13 23:40:33
User: CrashTVis1337
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Part two of two videos documenting our recent trip to the Ann Arbor Juggling Festival. Three and a half hour drive there and back, but definately worth it! Thanks to Contactjuggling.org for providing the forums that I found out about the festival on, and thanks to everyone who I met there! I had a great time and it was an awesome learning experience. Plus, I came back 3 balls richer! w00t! Contact Jugglers who appear in the footage: Crash ('natch) Rob April Nevermore (Gideon) Axis Cameron And a bunch more... Sorry to everyone who's name I forgot... One too many balls dropped on my head. Songs: Rushjet - Nebula Rushjet - Story of the Constellations Sebastian Boaz - Heart Error Puscifer Feat. Maynard James Keenan & Danny Lohner - REV 22-20 And near the end of the convention footage, you can hear a song or two that was apparently created by one of the jugglers at the convention. Rock.

Comments

No comments: