Friday, September 21, 2007

Perfect

Duration: 05:10 minutes
Upload Time: 07-09-15 16:25:29
User: Avarwen
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Perfect - Simple Plan For Morphwashere-- hopefully this is something like what you had in mind, neh? ^_^ Okay, so, about this vid... well, there's not actually much to tell. O.o I know, go figure that, for once I don't have a full-blown ramble prepared. :O But anyway, it's a vid about Edward and Hohenheim (although half the time it looks like it's between alter!Ed and Hohenheim XD) and that's... pretty much all you need to know. XD Except that for the parts in the vid that are in sepia (or most of them, anyway) they're mostly just supposed to be Ed's... reflections, I guess, on the mistakes he's made throughout his life and how Imperfect he really is. Not that I got all of them, or even the most important ones, but... Also happens to be my first non-yaoi vid in over a month! O.O The timing might be a LITTLE off, I can't tell yet. I'm getting better at figuring out how to match it to youtube's glitch though! :D Apparently my editing towards the end of the vid was a bit off though, so that's my fault. :/ Warnings: Spoilers galore! Emo, self-conscious!Ed and a clip taken from the opening to "Curse of the Crimson Elixer." This vid got a couple of strange icons. XD w00t! It got honours!!!! :D #73 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation And: #64 - Top Favorites (Today) - Film & Animation :D I think that's the first time a vid of mine has gotten top favs! :D

Comments

Avarwen ::: Favorites
Thank you!!! :D I'm thrilled you enjoyed it so much!! :D *glomps* Lol, yeah, well I think it kinda fits them, but kind of doesn't because I don't think Ed gives a crap whether he's good enough for Hohenheim (or anybody for that matter XD) or not. XD
07-09-17 12:21:44
__________________________________________________
madamcaits ::: Favorites
I love this video, it fits perfectly. I'm already a fan of your work, but this was fantastic! And wasn't that just the perfect song for them too??
07-09-17 08:36:39
__________________________________________________
edwinaamir4760 ::: Favorites
Very cool vid! Visit FLINGS4FREE dot COM for fun flings anytime!
07-09-17 05:31:53
__________________________________________________
Avarwen ::: Favorites
Figures YOU still wouldn't get it. XD Lol, well I do that sometimes too, but not ALL the time-- especially not for something as good as FMA! There is something seriously wrong with you if you can hold out that long so close to the series' end. XD
07-09-16 23:53:58
__________________________________________________
KailMortabias ::: Favorites
Ahh I get it now *looks away confused as hell* ANYWAY nope still not done. Still on ep 46, same as I was about two weeks ago XD. IIII don't know what's taking me so long. It's just that thing that happens to me with any show/anime/book/series whatever. I'll be going along fine until BAM suddenly I just feel like taking a huge ass break. It's all good, especially knowing it's annoying you!
07-09-16 21:46:17
__________________________________________________
Avarwen ::: Favorites
Lol, sorry. XD Basically it's just supposed to be about Ed and Hohenheim's relationship I guess. I never entirely thought this song fit them because... well, Ed doesn't give a crap what Hohenheim thinks about him, but... Oh well. XD You mean you're STILL not done? O.O *smacks you* What's taking you so long?! Lol, and nope, Ed didn't cut his hair. XD You'd KNOW that if you'd gotten to ep 49! XD
07-09-16 20:20:53
__________________________________________________
Avarwen ::: Favorites
Thank you!!! :D *tacklehugs* Lol, that's great! :D Yeesh, this vid is getting WAY more praise than I was EVER expecting for it. O.O I can't seem to thank everybody--including you-- enough. XD Lol, and yeah. At least Ed got a hit in there after all the crap Hohenheim put him through. XD
07-09-16 20:19:07
__________________________________________________
KailMortabias ::: Favorites
I AM SO CONFUSED. Lol. I mean I liked the song and the video was put together well but I don't think I quite "got" what it was supposed to be about. That might be because I still have YET to finish the damn series XD And the sepia tone made it look way cook :P And did Ed cut his hair? O.O
07-09-16 19:42:18
__________________________________________________
Morphwashere ::: Favorites
I'm starting to think you're the best FMA video maker to lol! It's really good, and it's way better than what I had in mind! Thanks so much and I find it's one of your best vids yet. And BTW, love the part at 2:29 to 2:32 :P
07-09-16 14:23:50
__________________________________________________
Avarwen ::: Favorites
Thanks!!! :D Lol, yeah, I know. Can you believe it? No yaoi in this vid! :O *dies* It's like... the end of the world or something. XD But anyway, thanks again. XD I'm glad you liked it! :D
07-09-16 12:27:16
__________________________________________________

No comments: