Saturday, August 4, 2007

♥♥Broken Wings♥♥

Duration: 251 seconds
Upload Time: 07-08-01 13:19:02
User: Caassaandra
:::: Favorites
Description:

***READ FIRST*** DISCLAIMER!!!!!! Disclaimer: This video is purely fan made, and I am not making any profit. I do not own the clips or the songs I used, they belong to their rightful owners/companies. No Copyright Infringement intended at all **************************************** *** All editing done by~me Program Used~WMM Song Broken Wings By Flyleaf This video goes to you girls cause you were always there for me when i needed a friend and i thank you for everything i love you 3 so so much and i hope we can be friends into the end never forget or throw away each other never be apart always stay

Share with friends 
Comments
Ahxang ::: Favorites
Another video! That means I have to work extra harder If I want to catch up with you! Anyways Nice video ^^ 5/5
07-08-01 13:29:36
_____________________________________________________
Caassaandra ::: Favorites
lol wtf XD
07-08-01 13:30:54
_____________________________________________________
rikkualbhedprincess5 ::: Favorites
that was good sis^^
07-08-01 15:42:44
_____________________________________________________

No comments: