Sunday, October 21, 2007

absolutely insane run n jump stunt

Duration: 00:9 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-02 07:43:54
User: brianconcannon
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

this is crazy and I am lucky I didnt break my neck. I do an insane run n jump onto a skinny fence 7m high. I overshot on the take off and went into a dive instead of a horsie like I intended, which freaked me right out at that instant that I knew I could possibly break my neck if I landed badly. but luckily I landed in an arched dive and pushed up off the concrete bottom on impact. the water was only 1.4m deep LoL

Comments

brianconcannon ::: Favorites
ha ha and then you would wake up !
07-09-19 20:23:51
__________________________________________________
davidleclaire ::: Favorites
thats not insane at all you pussy lol, i would double back off that fence
07-09-19 14:04:23
__________________________________________________

No comments: